Jacque's Clothing Tips
My motto on clothing is simple is always best, just be yourself!
If you think about it, no one can do YOU better than you, right?
1. Solid colors work best.
2. Avoid busy patterns.
3. Avoid words or logos. (I understand some of you might want that favorite graphic tee, so we'll make it work some how.)
4. Darker colors work best for lighter skin tones.
5. Brighter colors work best for darker skin tones.
6. Avoid solid whites as they tend to reflect light.
7. For large family session, try and coordinate with each other. example: Avoid one person wearing pattern and the rest wearing solid colors.
8. Pay attention to finger nails and toe nails. As the camera will capture everything.
9. Accessories are our friends, so accessorize away.
10. Bring additional outfits, just in case, and for the little ones diaper covers are a must.